The Web Producer position is responsible for managing the digital presence of a show, which includes frequent daily writing for the show website, management and distribution of video clips and the growth & management of The show’s social media accounts. Assist with the development, editing, and creation of editorial content (text, photo & video) for online platforms. Work in
Editor capacity with host and producers to develop and refine editorial tone and voice through its daily blogs and social media outlets Research and write articles and blog posts which are relevant and of interest to the Show audience. Grow, maintain and serve as community manager for Show’s social media accounts Lead the online conversation as the voice of the Show before,
during and after the television show.
● Excellent verbal, written and social media communication skills
● Experience with standard blogging/publishing software
● Strong writing skills
● Experience with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
● Familiarity with the show and solid understanding of the program’s sensibility and point of view
● Must be able to work a flexible schedule and weekend work is required.
● Experience producing and editing video for the web is preferred
● HTML skills, basic photo-editing skills
● Experience with Final Cut, Avid or other software based video editing is a plus
● Speedy decision-making and quick reactions to newsworthy/fresh topics
● Strong organizational skills and solid work ethic
● Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to take direction well and provide self-direction
● Hands-on motivated player
● Edit and rewrite reporter's broadcast stories for publication on digital platforms.
● Clip video from newscasts and edit raw video for distribution on the website, mobile and OTT platforms and social
● Work as a savvy social media expert by crafting content for station accounts that actively engage and interact with our
audience, according to the station's content strategy.
● Monitor and evaluate digital and social media analytics programs to identify potential story ideas and make informed
decisions for ranking content on the website and mobile app and scheduling social media posts.
Green Valley Television
460 N. Arroyo Grande Blvd., Suite 209
Henderson, NV 89014