The typical person for this role is someone who enters Video Production I with or without prior knowledge of Broadcast Journalism. This employee will learn everything that is required to know regarding Video Production I. Employees will report to the news director, whom is the head of the news department. Interns will be taught by the adviser but will work closely and report to their immediate supervisor.
Interns are bound by contract to the course expectations and are expected to participate during all events and during all lessons. The employee will learn all aspects of television production and may be asked to participate in large-scale projects at the request of management.
- Be enrolled in Video Production I
- Be passionate about creating newsworthy assignments
- Strong character, this program can be demanding at times
- Exemplary attendance record
- Willingness to take direction and think independently
Green Valley Television
460 N. Arroyo Grande Blvd., Suite 209
Henderson, NV 89014