This list of Essential Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
1. Provides technical support to users related to client hardware and software.
2. Installs District-standard hardware, software, peripheral, and non-computer equipment upgrades.
3. Interfaces peripheral devices with computers.
4. Maintains competency in current operating systems, desktop computer hardware, and peripherals used in the Clark County School District.
5. Troubleshoots and repairs or replaces client hardware including, but not limited to, desktop and laptop Windows or Macintosh computers.
6. Maintains microcomputer security compliance according to District standards.
7. Maintains accurate reporting of work performed using enterprise-level ticket tracking system, such as CA Service Desk.
8. Assists users with network security issues such as file system rights, account access, and password maintenance.
9. Maintains inventory control of parts required in repairs or replacement.
10. Performs field support at any Clark County School District school or facility.
11. Identifies computer software, hardware, and communication problems.
12. Configures hardware and software to match environment.
13. Conforms to safety standards as prescribed.
14. Performs other tasks related to the company as assigned.
Involves working knowledge of Windows-based and Apple Macintosh computers including multimedia peripherals, (i.e.,
interactive whiteboards, projectors, document cameras, etc.).
1. Knowledge of Windows and Macintosh computer systems.
2. Knowledge of various client imaging technologies for Mac OS and Windows-based computers.
3. Knowledge of network printer configuration and support.
4. Knowledge of computer software packages, (i.e., Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
5. Knowledge of networking concepts such as directory and file rights, account creation, and network security.
6. Knowledge of communications and connections between computers, peripherals, and networks.
7. Skilled in the use of common hand tools such as pliers and screwdrivers.
8. Ability to maintain professional demeanor.
9. Ability to work independently and establish priorities, meet deadlines, and handle pressure.
10. Ability to read and interpret complex materials.
11. Ability to replace computer and peripheral components.
12. Ability to effectively communicate with and assist users.
13. Ability to relate well with students, employees, and the public.
14. Ability to recognize and report hazards and apply safe work methods.
15. Possess physical and mental stamina commensurate with the responsibilities of the position.
Green Valley Television
460 N. Arroyo Grande Blvd., Suite 209
Henderson, NV 89014