East Valley Television Contest Rules
There are no active contests. Please check back when a contest is running.
East Valley Printing & Publishing Contest Rules
EAST VALLEY PRINTING & PUBLISHING, YEARBOOK AT EAST CAREER AND TECHNICAL ACADEMY
Contest: THREE PHOTOS FOR A GIFT CARD
Organization: EAST VALLEY PRINTING & PUBISHING
School Address: EVTV, 6705 VEGAS VALLEY DR., SUITE 404B, LAS VEGAS, NV 89142
Contest Area: Nevada County: Clark
Prize Provider(s): East Career & Technical Academy/Trish Taylor, Principal
Age of Eligibility: Fourteen (14)
Contest Period: January 11, 2020 12:00AM PT – January 22, 2020 11:59PM PT
Entries Due: BEFORE 11:59 PM PT on January 22, 2020
Drawing Date(s): Monday, January 25, 2020 11:30 AM PT
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: Five (5)
Total Number of Winners: Five (5)
Prize(s) and Value(s): $25 Amazon eGift Card
Prize Value is $25
Organization’s Website: www.evtv.vegas
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received. All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
Submit three school-appropriate photos EVTV.VEGAS/PHOTOS.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, reside in the Contest Area, and be currently enrolled as a student at East Career & Technical Academy in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Employees of East Career & Technical Academy, Clark County School District (collectively, the “Company”) are able to participate.
- Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- School is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- School cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. School is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, School, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
- Each winner will be notified by email used to upload photos. School reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within one (1) day, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the School.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of School. The School has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available on the School’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the School at the School Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
- The School has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the School shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. School reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. School reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in School’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the School’s control.